The request concerns the activation of one-year research fellowship for the position of Junior Project Manager within the framework of our project TRANSMIT – TRANSIating the role of Mitochondria in Tumorigenesis.
The Junior Project Manager will coordinate a number of procedural and organisational activities, with the aim of ensuring the achievement of all TRANSMIT project objectives, in accordance with all the timelines envisaged in the Grant Agreement.
- Project management. Coordination of all the training and dissemination activities between the REA officer and the TRANSMIT consortium partners.
- Relations with the European Commission.
- Coordination of the annual meetings among the project partners (Communication Management, Agenda Setting, Minutes Publication).
- Monitoring the progress of the project activities and evaluation of the results achieved.
- Writing and submission via PP of the reports and deliverables provided by the project.
- Coordination of the partners’ reporting activities.
- Supervision of the contents uploaded on TRANSMIT website.
- Coordination and mentoring activities of the assistant profile involved in the project management team.
- Definition of an ad hoc communication strategy for the dissemination of scientific data and project final results (newsletters, specialised and non-specialised press, brochure creation etc.).
To access the full call for application (in Italian), please visit:
Title: Project Manager for the project TRANSlating the role of Mitochondria in Tumorigenesis (TRANSMIT), published 13/02/2018
Direct link to the call for application (in Italian):
Degrees: Master Degree in Foreign Languages and Literatures, Economics, Public Administration Sciences, Political Sciences and equivalent
Qualifications / requirements:
- Previous work experience in the management of European projects (as Coordinator and as Beneficiary)
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Ability to respect project deadlines
- Excellent skills in mediation and problem solving
- Excellent ability to write reports and deliverables
- Excellent skills in management and coordination of international partnerships
- Excellent knowledge of the H2020 program and management of the European portal
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of a second European language
- Previous experience in the management and coordination of H2020 projects
- Training experience in the field of Project Cycle Management and community reporting or related issues
Languages: English (excellent), Italian (excellent)
Salary: Gross amount of € 19.367,00 per year
Employers: University of Bologna, Dept. FaBiT, Italy
Job type: Temporary: 1-year employment contract (research fellowship)
Location: Bologna, Italy
Deadline for application: 27 February 2018, 12.00 (Brussels Time)
How to apply: The selection follows the procedure defined by University of Bologna for research fellowships. For the call for application (in Italian) and the description of the procedure to submit application, along with the necessary forms, visit the following web page:
The call for application was published on February 13, 2018.
Applications are to be send by regular mail, courier and certified e-mail (PEC). Applicants can also deliver the required documentation in person (see the call for application for more details).
Please note: applications sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org will be by no means accepted.